Dead River Coffee
Are you ready for more?
The 2022 edition of the Run the U.P Challenge | Race SERIES was a BIG hit, THANK YOU!
We have SO much fun planned for 2023, with a few new races, and a couple more opportunities to earn the coveted 'BONUS' points. Ready?
- Runners will register to participate in the Run the UP Challenge by paying a one time fee of $5.00.
(You must register by July 28th,
2023, and you must be
registered to score!)
Runners must participate in at least five of the nine races listed to receive a Run the UP Challenge medal.
- At the completion of the 2023 race season, a Queen and King of the UP will be crowned at the 2023 Trick or Trot 1OK.
Prizes to top 3 Men and Women.
- An age-graded point system will again be used to determine results for both men and women.
- 20 bonus points for UP Championship Races **
- Runners who participate in more than five races will have their
results calculated based
on their best five races.
- Live standings/updates will be posted during the SERIES.
2023 ROAD RACE
SERIES race schedule for 2023.
May 6th - Dead Carp 20K Run and 5K Run/Walk - 2OK - Marquette
June 16th - Thatcher Markham Memorial 5K - Houghton
10 BONUS Points
July 1st - Yankee Doodle DASH 5K
Run/Walk OR 1O Miler - Marquette
*U.P 5K Champs
20 BONUS points for 5K ONLY
July 15th - Canal Run 1O Miler OR Half Marathon - Hancock
July 29th - Queen City Half Marathon - Marquette *U.P. Half Marathon Champs
20 BONUS points
August 11th - Twilight 5K Run/Walk - Hurley, WI *NEW RACE
10 BONUS points
Sept 2nd - Marquette Marathon OR Half Marathon - Marquette
Sept 23rd - Run Iron Mountain Half Marathon - Iron Mountain
October 28th - Queen City Running Company Trick or Trot 1OK - Marquette *U.P. 1OK Champs
20 BONUS points.
You'll need to run a minimum of 5 races to score, and you'll need to register ($5) by July 28th, 2023, and only races completed after registration will be scored!
Registration is for the
2023 SERIES is now LIVE!